Monday we heard that a super committee made up of 12 members of our Congress failed to reach an agreement on how to cut $1.2 trillion dollars from the U.S. budget over the next 10 years. This is a real tragedy because the super committee had a rare opportunity to quickly move legislation through a gridlocked Congress.
A Solid Backup Plan
I have a really urgent message to share with you today.
If you haven’t succeeded making profits online, I know EXACTLY why already.
Watch this short video and discover the reason for your failure.
**End Sponsored Content**
Getting the 535 men and women of Congress to agree on how to cut $1.2 trillion from the budget was deemed too monumental of a task. It’s hard to get that many people to agree on how to accomplish anything. The Super Committee, made up of 6 Republicans and 6 Democrats from Congress, was created to make the hard decision of cutting excess spending from our budget.
Now with the announcement of their failure, Congress has shown their total incompetence in solving our nation’s biggest problems. If Congress cannot solve the nation’s biggest problems then I don’t know see why we should give them the opportunity to solve our smaller problems.
What we need is a government that can make the hard financial decisions this country needs. However while we can all agree on Congress’ incompetence, how about the hard financial decisions in your home?
Americans have to make hard financial decisions every day. A lot of times seniors have to choose between paying for their medication and paying their monthly bills. Check out any bus stop and you’ll find Americans who have chosen to go without a personal vehicle so they can afford other things in life.
If Americans can do it, so can Congress. Perhaps you need to make some tough financial decisions now. What are you going to cut from your budget so you don’t personally run deficits?
These are some of the other hard decisions Americans are making that you may be able to do yourself.
1. Cutting phone expenses. A home phone, land line will run you about $22 including taxes. Personal cell phone plans will run you about $45 a person (without internet or texting capabilities). A family of four could save over $150 a month this way.
2. Life Insurance for a child. No insurance sales rep on the planet will truthfully tell you the types of insurance you don’t need. The purpose of insurance is to replace a wage-earner’s income, it’s inherently wrong to sell insurance on someone who doesn’t have a job.
3. Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance. Some states require residents to carry (PIP) automotive insurance. If you have a good health, life or disability insurance policy, chances are that you already have PIP coverage. If your health insurance policy provides PIP coverage and you are carrying PIP insurance coverage on your automotive policy, then you are duplicating your PIP coverage, across two policies unnecessarily. Save money by eliminating this add-on from one of the two policies.
4. Cutting your gas bill. Remove extra weight from your vehicle, drive the speed limit, and use cruise control whenever possible to keep your gas bill as low as possible. If you own a smartphone download the Gas Buddy app. It helps users find the cheapest gas stations in over 243 cities across the United States (also tracks Canadian fuel stations). The information is compiled from user’s reports. The more reports you submit the higher your chances are at winning prizes like a free tank of gas.
5. Compare the best deals for your monthly bills at billshrink.com. Simply input your family’s usage and activity from bills like cell phones, cable, credit cards, etc. Billshrink.com will take that information and compare it to current promotions to find you the best deal for your family. The service is free and can help you save money as well as wade through the vast number of complex offers and plans constantly being offered to you.
Congress’ missed opportunity to fix our country’s financial problems has once again shown us their total inability to solve our nation’s toughest problems. Though don’t forget about the tough decisions you need to make. Running massive deficits is never the answer, for you or our country.
Don’t Put This OFF!
What this video reveals is ALREADY affecting you whether you know it or not…
The question is, are you in position to profit from it?
I can’t promise how much longer until this link expires, so click here now, tune out all distractions and just WATCH this. Trust me… you’ll be glad you did.
**End Sponsored Content**
Keeping Money In Your Pocket,