Republicans and Democrats alike in Washington, DC are now calling for “millions” of Afghan refugees to be provided with safe harbor in the United States – preferably in your neighborhood – without bothering to check and see how the American people feel about it.
There are only 39 million Afghans to choose from in Afghanistan, so “millions” is quite a lot of them. Maybe they’ll have to split the Afghans up between Dallas-Fort Worth, Nashville and Wyoming?
People in Europe already learned a valuable lesson after Germany’s Angela Merkel opened the borders up in 2015 and invited millions of Islamic “refugees” to invade the continent. That lesson was: Afghan “refugees” are the absolute worst refugees to bring into a civilized country.
Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but it needs to be said.
The citizens of European countries noticed the Islamic refugee problem right away. There was an explosion of sexual assaults in public places. And these weren’t just minor cultural misunderstandings or “date rape” situations, where a young man grabs a girl inappropriately. These were full-on, horrific gang rapes committed by packs of fighting-aged foreign males.
The response from Europe’s leaders to these attacks was to try to cover them up. A lot of countries passed “anti-racism” laws that made it illegal for the media to report on the nationalities for the gang-rape packs. It’s also a crime to talk about the nationalities of the attackers on social media in a lot of EU countries. But people still talk to their neighbors, and they knew what was going on.
Cheryl Benard is a refugee advocate in Austria who writes for a publication called “The National Interest.” She noticed a very strange phenomenon about all the gang rapes suddenly being committed in previously peaceful, homogenous, western European nations: Nearly all of the public gang rapes in Europe were being committed by refugees from one country – Afghanistan.
Sweden, for example, was a friendly, homogenous country about a decade ago. The annual rape rate in Sweden used to be remarkably low. The rate was about 24 rapes per 100,000 citizens in 1994. By way of comparison, peaceful and boring US states like Delaware and Maine have higher rape rates than that. The rates stayed like that in Sweden for many years.
But in 2017, just two years after European nations opened their borders to hordes of fighting-aged male “refugees” from Third World Islamic countries, the rape rate in Sweden tripled: 73 per 100,000 citizens. That’s comparable to Detroit last year. In 2018, the incidence of public sexual assaults by packs of refugees in Sweden increased so much that… they gave up counting.
According to Cheryl Benard’s research, about 90% of the rapes now committed in Sweden are carried out by packs of Afghan refugees. The remaining 10% are committed by Syrian refugees and refugees from sub-Saharan African countries. And the refugees are not picky.
Sweden now holds the distinction of being the only nation in Western civilization that has established a rape crisis center for men and boys. If you’re a businessman in Sweden and you get dragged into the bushes and sodomized by a group of 30 to 40 refugees, you can rest easy knowing that the rape crisis center will stitch you back together AND provide you with taxpayer funded psychological counseling.
Sweden is just one example. Benard reports that the problem is universal across European countries that have welcomed Islamic refugees. The Afghans are the absolutely worst. They roam in packs that range from three to 50 young men in Germany, Austria, France, Britain, Sweden, you name it.
And no one seems to have a good answer as to why the Afghans behave this way. Maybe someone should take the time to try to figure that out before we import “millions” of Afghan refugees into the United States out of some sort of misguided altruism. Women with blonde hair in many European countries have begun wearing headscarves again, to make themselves less of a target. Police that are held powerless to do much about this phenomenon, due to anti-racism laws, warn native EU women not to leave their homes after dark. It’s just too dangerous. And the vast majority of the problem is caused by refugees from Afghanistan.
It may not be politically correct, but we need to have an adult conversation about this before we start importing our own brand-new rape crisis.